Monday, March 27, 2006

Back in Brooklyn-Home

I'm out of the shower and finally feel human.

I've been home for 2 hours and I'm still a little jumbled up about leaving my family and the West Coast.

I'm sure the fact that I turn 30 in 45 minutes has nothing to do with it.

I had an amazing tour. I sold out of books. I met wonderful people and got to say
hello to some of my favorite places.

Now, the house is quiet. L is coming over with a late birthday beer and I've just peeled
an orange.

Perhaps this is the beginning of a slower time, or perhaps it's only a brief breath in the middle of
a whirlwind.

On the plane I watched Tom & Jerry and thought of my older brother. I love Tom & Jerry, but especially when they
decide to be friends and work together.

Is this what 30 year olds talk about?

1 comment:

Ayaz Khan said...

People who want to see unforgettable things, should see Brooklyn Bridge. This iconic bridge is one of the most famous landmarks in the world. You can walk or bike across the bridge, or take a ferry ride to enjoy the views. law services