Friday, March 10, 2006

Don't Let Bloody Men Ruin Your Day--by Taypee

What Ada's not telling you could fill a cattle car. First of all, not five minutes goes by that she doesn't say, "I'm so glad you're on medication." The book fair is complete carnage, like Night of the Living Dead meets the DMV. Ada tripped over a woman in a wheel chair trying to grab some free key chains and Hershey's kisses off the Three Lesbian's Press table. I, on the mother hand, have become completely taco-centric. We're eating some right now. On the way back from the Jack in the Box, two scrungy men covered with tattoos, dirt and blood said HI! real loud and made us both about wet our pants. They looked like somethings out of a Rob Zombie movie. But we're not going to let it ruin our day. The first noise out of Ada's mouth this morning was, "The tiny Sprites are fantastic," while the first noise out of mine was a rattling pill bottle. I miss my parrot. There, I said it.

No comments: